2020 contest theme: “My Cup of Tea!”
The deadline for the 2020 contest “My Cup of Tea” has been extended…
Due to the re-scheduling of our show to September 9th-12th, 2020 we have extended the final deadline for entering your project in our contest!
Contest rules remain the same, only the deadlines have changed :
– All submission forms and photos must be received by June 1st , 2020.
– If your work is selected, you must ship your project before June 30th, 2020.
– Winners will receive their Awards on WEDNESDAY, September 9th at 15th.
We are celebrating the British Isles in 2020, and what could be more British than one of the country’s famous trademarks? We leave interpretations of this expression up to you. Literal or personal, we just want to see how you would represent “your cup of tea”! All fiber arts are welcome, in any style (3D, traditional, contemporary, humoristic…) and using any technique (patchwork, knitting, sewing, lacework, crochet, etc.).
The final project will be entered into one of the two following categories:
– « Flat » fiber pieces: quilts, embroidery, etc.
– « Voluminous » fiber pieces: boxes, objects, clothing and other 3D work
To your needles!