2020/2021 contest theme: “My Cup of Tea!”
New dates: from April 21st to 24th 2021
Contest rules remain the same, only the deadlines have changed:
– All submission forms and photos must be received by June 1st , 2020.
– If your work is selected, you must ship your project before February 15th, 2021.
– Winners will receive their Awards on Wednesday, April 21st at 15th.
We are celebrating the British Isles in 2021, and what could be more British than one of the country’s famous trademarks? We leave interpretations of this expression up to you. Literal or personal, we just want to see how you would represent “your cup of tea”! All fiber arts are welcome, in any style (3D, traditional, contemporary, humoristic…) and using any technique (patchwork, knitting, sewing, lacework, crochet, etc.).
The final project will be entered into one of the two following categories:
– « Flat » fiber pieces: quilts, embroidery, etc.
– « Voluminous » fiber pieces: boxes, objects, clothing and other 3D work
You will find all the rules in the Quiltmania magazines starting with issue #135 (January-February 2020).