2020/2021 contest theme: “My Cup of Tea!”
Contest rules remain the same, only the deadlines have changed:
– The reception of submission forms is closed and the selection is already done.
– If your work is selected, you must ship your project between June 10th and 30th, 2021.
– Winners will receive their Awards on Wednesday, September 29th 2021 at 3pm.
We are celebrating the British Isles in 2021, and what could be more British than one of the country’s famous trademarks? We leave interpretations of this expression up to you. Literal or personal, we just want to see how you would represent “your cup of tea”! All fiber arts are welcome, in any style (3D, traditional, contemporary, humoristic…) and using any technique (patchwork, knitting, sewing, lacework, crochet, etc.).
The final project will be entered into one of the two following categories:
– « Flat » fiber pieces: quilts, embroidery, etc.
– « Voluminous » fiber pieces: boxes, objects, clothing and other 3D work
You will find all the rules in the Quiltmania magazines starting with issue #135 (January-February 2020).