Dates and opening hours
Take note of this information in your agenda and reserve the dates, we will welcome you from September 29th to October 2nd, 2021.
Gates open at 10am and close at 6pm for the entire duration of the show.
TICKETING INFORMATION :
The ticketing isn’t open yet, it will be available at the end of May/beginning of June, 2021 !
Follow us on social networks @pourlamourdufil to be aware of the latest news.
Adult ticket : 12€
Group tickets : 11€ (min. 10 pers/group)
2-day Pass : 20€
4-day Pass : 30€
Entry rate at the door
Adult ticket : 13€
2-day Pass : 20€
4-day Pass : 30€
NEW THIS YEAR! VIP Pass : 60€
– One entrance ticket per day at the show (4-day Pass)
– Free locker room
– Private access to the VIP Lounge room (breakfast offered each morning)
– The beautiful 2021 bag and some goodies
…and other surprises!
Happy Hour every day from 4pm to 6pm = FREE entrance !
You don’t have to take a ticket for the Happy Hour
Free entrance till 21 years old and for disabled persons under presentation of proof.
The show will take place in the HALL 4 of the Parc des Expositions de la Beaujoire.
Adress: Route de Saint Joseph de Porterie, 44 300 Nantes, France.
Exponantes Parc is considered as one of the most beautiful exposition center in France. If you want to take a walk during the event, you can enjoy a 20 hectare green space, located by l’Erdre (a river) and next to a Nantes Floral Parc with a huge rose garden.
For your comfort during the show, a cloakroom is available. There is too a cash dispenser at the entry of the exhibition center.
Warning, not all exhibitors accept credit card, remember to bring another paiement method (cash, cheque)
Travel info to Nantes and the show
NANTES ATLANTIQUE AIRPORT: https://www.nantes.aeroport.fr
The airport is 25 min. from the Parc des Expositions de la Beaujoire:
• Take the shuttle bus to the city centre then the tramway, Line 1, direction « Beaujoire ». Stop at the last stop (« Beaujoire » or « Ranzay »). The show venue is on your left when you get off the tramway.
• There are some car rental agencies at the airport.
• Taxi station on site, to reserve call: +33 (0)2 40 69 22 22.
By car Nantes lies: ~ 4h00 from Paris, 1h00 from Rennes and 3h00 from Bordeaux.
5 000 car spaces in the immediate vicinity of the exhibition center. A priority access and parking spaces are reserved for person with disabilities at the main entrance.
• From Angers/Paris on the A11: exit at Carquefou-Boisbonne-La Beaujoire then follow the sign for La Beaujoire, route de St Joseph de Porterie.
• From Bordeaux/La Rochelle/Nantes Atlantique Airport: on the eastern ring road (périphérique), follow Poitiers, then Rennes. Exit at n°40, Porte de la Beaujoire.
• From Rennes/Vannes/St Nazaire/La Baule: on the eastern ring road (périphérique), follow Poitiers. Exit at n°38 then n°40, Porte de la Beaujoire.
By train / coach
TRAIN : From Paris: Nantes : 15 daily round trips (approx. 2h20)
When you arrive at the train station, go to exit Gare Nord. The tramay station is in front of the station, take Line 1 direction « Beaujoire » and get off at the last stop.
There are a taxi station and car rental agencies at the exit Gare Sud.
Nantes public transport:
• By Bus : Line 75, stop at « Beaujoire » or Line 80, stop at « Batignolles »
• By Chronobus : Line C6, stop at « Beaujoire »
• By Tramway : Line 1 direction « Beaujoire » – stop at« Beaujoire » or « Ranzay » (terminus). The exhibition center is in front of you when you get off the tramway.
For more information, visit Nantes public transport website: https://www.tan.fr/ or call them at: 0 810 444 444.
Camping / Camping Car
If you would like to come to Nantes in a camper van, there is a campsite close to the show :
From the campsite it’s very easy: you can take the tramay Line 2 and then the bus Line 75 buses (a total of 20 minutes) !
Here is a list of tour operators which organize tours to come to the show. Do not hesitate to contact them if you want more information.
Arena Travel – UK
Join this tour to Nantes for a 6-night stay in the heart of this historical city. As a celebration of ‘all things textile’, the show Pour L’Amour du Fil is the highlight of this quilting holiday to Nantes. In addition to the show, enjoy workshops hosted by expert Victoria Peat, the tour guide, and visits to the Cholet textile museum and Muscadet et Sevre wine region.
World of Quilts Travel – USA
Join this tour to discover France’s quilts and textiles, to visit amazing museums, fabric shops, quaint markets and to enjoy the best scenery France has to offer. You will go to the European Patchwork Meeting, and thanks to an extension on this tour you can also go to the Pour l’Amour du Fil Show in Nantes!
ECT Travel – UK
This is an unmissable tour for needlecraft fans! Enjoy three days at the Pour l’Amour du Fil Show, dedicated to the art of thread. You will enjoy an intimate talk from with one of the quilt artists exhibiting at the show with lots of opportunities to ask questions and discuss all things thread. You will also enjoy a fascinating guided tour through the historic centre of Nantes, including an insider’s guide to the city’s best fabric stores to do your shopping.
Kindred Spirit Stitchers – UK
Click here to discover some good restaurants in Nantes
Here is our recommended restaurants where to go during your stay in Nantes:
- La Cigale 4, place Graslin – Face à l’Opéra – Tél: 02 51 84 94 94
- Brasserie Felix 1 Rue Lefèvre Utile – Face Cité des Congrès – Tél : 02 40 34 15 93
- Le 1 11, rue Olympe de Gouges – Proche Palais de Justice – Tél: 02 40 08 28 00
- Le Café Cult’ 2 rue des Carmes Tél : 02 40 47 18 49
- Le Select 14 rue du château Tél : 02 40 89 04 49
- Crêperie Sainte Croix 9 et 11 rue Sainte Croix Tél : 02 40 47 01 83
Nantes: activities and good places to visit
While you’re visiting Nantes for our show, why not take advantage of the incredible cultural and artistic menu that this city, and surrounding areas, have to offer? Check out the links below to start planning!
Tourist Office of Nantes: https://www.nantes-tourisme.com/fr
Follow LE VOYAGE A NANTES event: https://www.levoyageanantes.fr/
The City of Nantes: http://www.nantes.fr/home.html
From Nantes to Clisson, a trip through the vineyards… : https://www.nantes-tourisme.com/fr/le-voyage-dans-le-vignoble
History, Art, Jules Verne… museums in Nantes: https://www.nantes-tourisme.com/fr/musees-nantes
A Must-See while in Nantes, Les machines de l’île: https://www.lesmachines-nantes.fr/
The Castle of the Dukes of Brittany: http://www.chateaunantes.fr/fr
The exquisite Passage Pommeraye: http://www.passagepommeraye.fr/
Pass Nantes: You stay in Nantes for a few days (24h, 48h or 72h) to discover the city ? Everything is in the Pass Nantes !
It gives you free access to the must-sees: Castle of the Dukes of Brittany, les Machines de l’Ile, museum, transport and visits (Nantes tourism guided tour, tourist mini-train …)